Anywhere in North America or Europe
FRUSS AG is seeking multiple Unity3d UX Engineers and Designers of all levels to build a new kind of online experience in this new dynamic startup. This is not just another video game development / 3d artist position but an opportunity to join a flat organization looking to change how people interact online.
In this Role
- You will work / learn / teach / collaborate with team members from across the world
- Build interactive 3d environments with your creative ideas in Unity
- Take prototypes to production in a rapid agile environment
- Manage yourself and contribute to the team
- Must have a fascination with Video Games of all types
- Absolute passion for designing and developing 3d worlds and functionality
- All levels of experience developing 3d games.
- Experienced candidates should have a proven record of releasing software to production on multiple platforms. (IOS, Android, WebGL, Standalone)
- Must have too many ideas and love to vocalize them but be able to take criticism from peers and work to implement the best the team has to offer.
- Must thrive working remotely and managing your own hours.
- Most importantly a curiosity for all things technical / passion for problem solving and a desire to help Change The World
- Proficiency in English written and oral. All other languages are a plus
What We Offer
- A Startup environment
- Full Meritocracy work environment. Seniority does not dictate bonus compensation your contribution to the final work does.
- Open environment where ideas from any level are viewed with the same importance.
- Automation and the ability to create efficiency is valued.
- Work remotely from anywhere in North America or Europe
- Technical Senior Management who know the details of technical challenges and what is and what is not possible.
- Knowing you are contributing to something that matters and will give back to the community, stakeholders while becoming a profitable company.
To Candidates - Please send resumes and cover letters to [email protected]. You will not find much information about our company at the moment as we are pre release and holding our marketing push until later this year. All candidates will be required to sign NDAs before interviews to learn more.
To Head Hunters / Recruiters - we will not be taking applications unless you want to work for free. 😊
To Consultancy Agencies – Contract to permanent positions will be considered but do not reach out directly. Submit resumes through the standard candidate process above and in the cover letter specify contract to permanent placement.