Are you ready for a new challenge?
In this interesting role as a DevOps Operation Engineer you are working at a large leading financial organization
A job for your talent: critical thinking, independent, determined, Resilient, passionate
- Start: Asap
- Type of employment: Permanent
- Location: Zürich + Remote (up to 60%)
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Tasked with ensuring the optimal availability, latency, performance, efficiency of software services, and effectively managing their deployments, monitoring, emergency responses, as well as lifecycle and capacity planning
- In charge of providing Level 2 production support and adept at fulfilling project requests along with related activities
- Oversee operational aspects of integrating new or updated applications/services, including the seamless integration with third-party systems and infrastructure
- Entrusted with defining availability targets, service level objectives, budget allocation for support, and strategies for rollback and 'fix-forward'
- Proactive in endorsing, proposing, and constructing automated processes to enhance efficiency wherever possible.
Do not hesitate to apply! If you have not received feedback on your application within 24 hours, please give me a call and highlight your interest!
- Computer Science or related engineering degree
- Good understanding of software engineering practices (git flows, code reviews, deep focus on quality, design documentation)
- Very good experience managing (deploying, troubleshooting, monitoring, etc.) micro-services in a Kubernetes (ideally OpenShift) cluster and distributed applications in any virtualized environment, using CI/CD tools
- Team player, with the right motivation and mindset to bring your team further as well as a continuous development mentality
- Fluent English, further languages knowledge are an advantage
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.