- Design and develop scalable, high-performance backend systems: You will need to build and maintain robust, scalable, and efficient backend systems that can handle large amounts of traffic and data.
- Optimize system performance: You will be responsible for monitoring and optimizing the performance of the backend system to ensure it is performing at the highest level possible.
- Implement security and data protection: You will need to implement various security measures to protect the system from external threats and ensure data protection.
- Develop and maintain APIs: You will need to design, develop and maintain the APIs that are used by the frontend applications to interact with the backend systems.
- Support products and services in production when released.
- Manage and maintain databases: You will need to design and manage the databases that store the application data, ensuring that they are efficient, scalable, and secure.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues: You will be responsible for troubleshooting and debugging any issues that arise in the backend system, ensuring that they are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
What we offer:
- A place in a high-growth, well-funded startup that will disrupt gaming & esports,
- Competitive salary including a token incentive package,
- Opportunity to be a shaper of our engineering culture and level up as we grow,
- Weekly gaming sessions with our team & community members,
- Bi-yearly team retreats and financial support to attend conferences & events you love,
- A flexible remote-environment
$70,000 - $150,000 a year
With incentives in XBG tokens
- Experience with Nest.js, PostgreSQL, Heroku, Docker, and Typescript.
- Experience with Functional programming.
- 3+ years of experience in full-time or part-time software development at an IT / Fintech company or you’ve built your own products/projects as a back-end engineer.
- Passion for gaming and/or Web3/Decentralized technologies.
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.