You are extremely rigorous, have proven experience in the field of air traffic management, or in another safety-critical field and in testing with critical software. You are looking for a challenge in a complex technical environment.
As a member of a highly qualified team, you will be involved in software testing of new applications for the air traffic management system.
A high degree of autonomy and personal commitment is required.
– A family structure on a human scale,
– A management within the reach of its employees,
– Support, continuous training and development opportunities within a dynamic team,
– Innovative and efficient tools, information technologies oriented towards digitalization,
– A diversified activity in a very pleasant working environment.
– Holder of a CFC type of training in the IT field,
– 3 years experience in the field of application support and training,
– Comfortable with the Windows, Citrix, Active Directory and Exchange environment,
– Good knowledge of office tools, knowledge of Cisco UCS environment a plus,
– Customer and solution oriented, sense of priorities and service,
– Communication skills, ability to listen and to explain to users,
– Curious, autonomous and flexible.