Ad Insertion Platform (AIP) is a Swiss company active on online video and broadcast TV since 2007.
We provide innovative services related to advertising, Internet video offers and broadcast and develop top leading solutions related to ad and content insertion.
Our teams have a great expertise in software development and all kind of video services management for a full scope of connected devices including SmartTV and mobiles for example.
AIP has launched a range of innovative services like targeted ad insertion on video streams over Internet competing with all big Internet players and providing the most advance solution on the market.
AIP is now scaling its commercial reach and increasing its platform scope of services merging broadcast and Video over the Internet.
To help us building, improving and maintaining our products and services, we are looking for a
As a software developer, you will be part of the team in charge of building Ad Insertion Platform’s products and technology.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, from design to deployment and maintenance
- Write clean, secure and reusable code according to best programming practices
- Keep performance and efficiency as key drivers
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams as needed
- Liaise with Product Owner and other team members to identify new features
- Stay up-to-speed with emerging technologies
- Degree in Computer Science / IT or equivalent experience
- Good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), programming techniques and tools
- Familiarity with Agile development principles
- Previous experience in Go development, or another enterprise platform (.Net Core, Java, C++/C)
- Familiarity with Linux
- Knowledge of the major Cloud providers (GCP, AWS, …)
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes
Would be nice
- Experience in Mobile development (Android / iOS)
- Knowledge of Ruby
- Knowledge of video technologies (encoding (H264, H265, Mpeg 2/4), streaming (MPEG-DASH, HLS, SCTE standards, etc.)
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and continuous process improvement
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as a team player as well as autonomously
- Spirit of initiative and proactivity
- Objectivity and creativity in situations of pressure and attitude of resistance to stress
- Good level spoken and written English (mandatory)
- A dynamic and international work environment
- The ability to work in the Media / Streaming and TV industry
- Involvement in long-term and challenging projects within a well-established growing company
- Continuous training options
If you are highly motivated and share our passion for technology, developing and improving applications, you should reach out to us with no delay!
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.