AELER is an AI-driven company whose mission is to automate the logistics industry and make it significantly more ecological. To do so, we develop hardware and software to provide essential logistics values: efficiency & visibility. We have reimagined an essential tool which has not changed for more than 60 years and designed today's most advanced shipping container. Fully digitalized to monitor itself and its cargo in real-time, while capable of handling higher payloads, better protecting cargo and reducing fuel consumption, our next-generation containers reduce costs, reduce the environmental impact of transportation and facilitate trade.
- Design the technical foundations on top of which Aeler products are implemented
- Lead the evolution of our main product, which is written in TypeScript, uses MongoDB, and runs on AW
- Document your decisions and train the team on the libraries and abstractions you introduce
- Deliver features as we need to showcase them to our clients, while keeping a low level of technical debt
- Own the complete architecture, from the container messages flux entering the Aeler cloud, to the features delivered to our customers
- You can manage all the technical aspects of the software engineering process: from architecture diagrams, to implementation code, to running the infrastructure
- You write high quality and reliable code
- You are familiar with Git workflows, HTTP and web standards
- You like statically typed programming languages
- You are familiar with the functional programming paradigm
- You can manage a complex project independently
- You pay great attention to security and performance in a pragmatic way
- You are familiar with presenting your work and decisions to both technical and
non-technical team members
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.