We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team and help us improve our operating systems. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in software engineering and will employ DevOps tools to improve the development team’s production. This position will also allow you to innovate our engineering systems and practices. If you would like to have a pivotal role in designing and implementing strategic processes that elevate our company to resounding success, then we want to hear from you.
- Design, develop, and implement software integrations based on user feedback.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Analyze code and communicate detailed reviews to development teams to ensure a marked improvement in applications and the timely completion of projects.
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company’s engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security.
- Optimize the company’s computing architecture.
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability.
- Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation.
- Between 3 - 5 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or equivalent software-engineering role.
- Strong Linux knowledge and experience.
- Experience in programming using Python.
- Good understanding of technologies such as HTTP, REST, web servers and microservices.
- Familiar with build systems and CI/CD procedures.
- Experience in network, server, and application-status monitoring.
Pour postuler, cliquez sur le bouton "Postuler" ci-dessous 👇
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.