- Software development and platform maintenance of a Multi-website/multi-store Magento e-commerce deployment, while extending and maintaining the existing modules with scalability in mind. We operate on a highly available environment with dev, staging and production systems.
- Scrum master for a remote team of 2 software engineers focusing on the website backend and frontend
- Work on digital solutions for our stores, from signage to sales staff devices
- Get involved in the firsts steps of a R&D project : analyze existing systems and data to prepare machine learning processes and build the stack of the future of retail
- Build new features and maintain our in-house, API-based, business process automation solution from application design and modelling to documentation
- Close cooperation with the external IT providers and co-determination of solutions with remote sysadmins
- Gather internal requirements across the company and participate in the future product roadmap
- Bachelor or equivalent experience
- Experience with PHP or Java
- Software development, API systems, modelling , SQL
- Experience with a source control system : Git / SVN
- Apply agile principles in everyday operations
- Technical English and fluent in French, some German a plus
Pour postuler, cliquez sur le bouton "Postuler" ci-dessous 👇
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.