Responsible for the design, development, test, and maintenance of firmware from existing and new products for our smart home system.
- Conception, specification, design, development, documentation, and test of embedded software over the whole development process, from idea to market.
- Design, review and provide feedback on the software specific aspects of embedded hardware design.
- Participation on the system architecture definition in collaboration with product management.
- Software maintenance for existing products, according to our change management process.
- Provide third level support related to embedded software and system
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineer, Computer Science or similar / Master is a plus.
- More than 5 years of experience in embedded software development (coding, test, and review) in C or C++ is required.
- Being familiar with DevOps practices (continuous integration) and Agile methodologies (Scrum) is a must.
- Knowledge of gcc, git and eclipse are required. Expertise of real time systems/digital signal processing and digital communication is a plus.
- Experience with ARM microprocessors is a plus.
- Fluent in spoken and written English. Knowledge of French or German is a plus.
- You are a good team player and would be happy to share your knowledge and experience with the team. You are aware of your responsibilities, and work quality oriented with independence
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.