What You'll Do
- Participate in every step of our systems development lifecycle: proactive analysis, design, realization, delivery, and support.
- Ensure correctness, maintainability, and sustainability of the delivered solutions, following and promoting our established mindset for well-crafted design, code, and testing.
- Work with Java, Spring, Kotlin, Reactor, Cassandra, Docker, Elastic Stack, Grafana, AWS. See our full technology stack on stackshare.io/edgelab/edgelab.
- pair programming
- integration tests
- static code analysis
- You will work in a small autonomous team with a high degree of freedom and take ownership of the outcomes.
- You will have an active role in decision making.
- Your skills will be actively leveraged, and ultimately, you’ll see your work impact the clients.
- It’s a high opportunity for developing yourself in a kind, respectful, and flexible environment.
- You’ll have up to 20% of the working time for learning and innovation.
- You’ll have the opportunity to contribute to open source projects concerning daily problem-solving.
- We get serious work done in an informal environment. You can set your schedule to enjoy a work-life balance that suits you.
- We foster togetherness and collaboration, whether working on a cross-functional project or gathering over an apéro after work.
What You Need
- 1+ years of experience in backend software development.
- Proficiency in one of these JVM languages: Kotlin, Java, Scala.
- Experience with SQL databases (NoSql would be an advantage).
- Awareness of microservices and event-driven architectures, together with their design, implementation, and operating challenges.
- Passion about writing clean code. We appreciate practices like Domain-Driven Design, BDD, or TDD.
- Curiosity and commitment.
- Be a reliable team member with soft skills like empathy, solidarity, openness, and courage.
- Collaborative skills for participating in requirements analysis sessions with our product owners, in collegial design sessions with your teammates, and in daily work with our infrastructure team.
- Experience with front-end stack would be an advantage.
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.