The company eSMART was founded in 2011 as a spin-off of the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (EPFL) in Lausanne, Switzerland. Our company develops intelligent control systems for your home or workplace. These systems can be used locally or remotely and show you where, when, and how you are consuming energy. As part of its rapid development, eSMART is currently recruiting for its R&D Team a Mobile Developer.
As a Mobile developer, you will collaborate with internal teams to develop functional iOS/Android applications.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support). Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code. Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions. Design interfaces to improve user experience. Development of new hardware systems up to transfer to supply chain, managing change request on products.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards.
- You have educational background (Bachelor) in Computer Engineering/Sciences. A complementary training in mobile app development is a strong must.
- More than 3 years of experience in iOS/Android development in recent SDK versions. Mastery of Android Studio, and Xcode is required.
- Good knowledge of Kotlin, Swift, HTTP and TCP/IP is required. Experience with automated testing and VCS is mandatory.
- Experience with Model-View-ViewModel (MVVM) pattern, with React Native with Android, and NDK development will be considered as an advantage.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and French.
- You can work both autonomously and in a team environment. You have a can-do attitude and solution driven, you are proactive and passionate about smart devices and gadgets.
- Great independence in a pleasant and international/multicultural working environment.
- Ambitious projects with a solution-oriented approach.
- A chance to be part of the development of a dynamic company, recognized by the Financial Times 2021 to be one of the fastest growing European companies.
- A modern and dynamic workspace, with collaboration spaces, and much more to discover (free coffee and fruits as well)!
Be part of the #eSMARTfamily !
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.