The company eSMART was founded in 2011 as a spin-off of the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (EPFL) in Lausanne, Switzerland. Our company develops intelligent control systems for your home or workplace. These systems can be used locally or remotely and show you where, when, and how you are consuming energy. As part of its rapid development, eSMART is currently recruiting for its New Hardware (R&D) Team a Senior Embedded Hardware & System Engineer.
You will be responsible for the implementation, development, and release of new hardware for the company.
- Development of new hardware systems up to transfer to supply chain, managing change request on products.
- Product documentation.
- Managing project development in time a cost and reporting.
- Definition of norms that need to be fulfilled and preparing certification process.
- Cost and BOM analysis.
- You have educational background (HES, EPFL or equivalent) in Embedded Systems.
- More than 5 years of experience as Hardware Embedded Developer. Expertise in digital and analog hardware.
- Good knowledge of Altium and LTspice is mandatory, while solid works is a must. Experience in embedded firmware and ARM cortex microcontroller.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and French, proficiency in German is a plus.
- You can work both autonomously and in a team environment. You have a can-do attitude and solution driven, you are proactive and passionate about smart devices and IoT. Documentation of your work is important for you.
- Great independence in a pleasant and international/multicultural working environment.
- Ambitious projects with a solution-oriented approach.
- A chance to be part of the development of a dynamic company, recognized by the Financial Times to be one of the fastest growing European companies.
- A modern and dynamic workspace, with collaboration spaces, and much more to discover (free coffee and fruits as well)!
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.