digitalSTROM is more than a product: We regard ourselves as a company that is actively shaping digital transformation in homes. And we are doing this so that it brings its users clear added values – and is reliably easy to utilise. To this end we network interdisciplinary competences, ideas, know-how and visions that successfully move us forward together with our partners.
Responsible for the design, development, test, and maintenance of firmware from existing and new products for our smart home system.
- Conception, specification, design, development, documentation, and test of embedded software over the whole development process, from idea to market.
- Design, review and provide feedback on the software specific aspects of embedded hardware design.
- Participation on the system architecture definition in collaboration with product management.
- Software maintenance for existing products, according to our change management process.
- Provide third level support related to embedded software and system
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineer, Computer Science or similar / Master is a plus.
- More than 5 years of experience in embedded software development (coding, test, and review) in C or C++ is required.
- Being familiar with DevOps practices (continuous integration) and Agile methodologies (Scrum) is a must.
- Knowledge of gcc, git and eclipse are required. Expertise of real time systems/digital signal processing and digital communication is a plus.
- Experience with ARM microprocessors is a plus.
- Fluent in spoken and written English. Knowledge of French or German is a plus.
- You are a good team player and would be happy to share your knowledge and experience with the team. You are aware of your responsibilities, and work quality oriented with independence.
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.