We are looking for an IT Security Architect to join us. We are seeking a motivated and proactive individual with broad and hands-on experience in IT Security. This role will be working with our development team to harden our cloud and applications, and contributing to security initiatives across the company.
What you will own:
- Participate actively in the design of the solutions architecture, and carry out solution risk analyses
- Implement best practices standards in the area of IT security infrastructure and secure software development
- Define, develop, and implement a secure software development lifecycle
- Lead the definition of security requirements of all applications
- Carry out organizational and software security tests together with development and QA teams
- Promote cybersecurity culture to all stakeholders, and provide education where necessary
- Working with the Legal department to refine our Data Protection procedures
- Leading procurement for security solutions
There is also scope for you to shape our corporate cybersecurity program and policies, and to make an impact on our enterprise security posture.
You have 3+ years’ experience. You bring the following knowledge and attributes.
- Technical skills in cybersecurity architecture, software engineering, cloud security architecture
- Experience with cloud technologies and modern software development methods (CI/CD, DevOps, DevSecOps)
- Knowledge in secure software development, secure coding (OWASP)
- At ease in standardization, documentation and reviews
- Analytical, methodical approach / conceptual skills
- Knowledge in the organizational and technical areas of IT security (for example, at least some of the following: ISMS, SIEM, IAM, network, server, client and web security, SOC, incident response/management, IT risk management)
- Strong understanding of software testing methodologies, tools, and processes
- Excellent communication skills both to technical staff as well as to management
The more you bring in the following areas the better:
- Definition of Security standards and development methodology, in particular in the following areas: Compliance & Risk management, Conformity management, Risk assessment, Gap Analysis, Threat Protection
- Knowledge of cybersecurity and risk management frameworks and practices such as ISO 27001 or NIST SP 800-30
- Experience with audits, risk assessments and communicating with stakeholders
- Project coordination and management skills
- Certification/further education such as CISSP, CISM
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information or IT Security or a related subject
- Fluent English
- French would be a plus
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.