We are looking for a person (M/F) to join the R&D team dedicated to the software development of the company’s products. For this position, the company is looking for a Front-End Developer.
Place of work: Le Noirmont (JU) or EPFL Innovation Park Lausanne (VD).
Contract type: Permanent.
- Analyze requirements/user stories to appropriately support basic task estimation and development activities
- Perform core technical aspects of software development for assigned applications including, developing prototypes and writing new code
- Function as an active member of an agile team through consistent development practices (tools, common components, and documentation)
- Perform assigned unit and assembly testing of software components
- Participate in code reviews and execute assigned automated build test scripts
- Debug software components, identifying, fixing and verifying the remediation of code defects
- Identify opportunities to adopt innovative technologies
- Provides support for production application availability
- Work on assigned product features for ongoing sprints and manage a subset of technical requirements based on industry trends, new technologies, known defects, and issues
- Manage your own time, and work well both independently and as part of a team
- Working with designs team generated creative to convert designs into functioning HTML/JS Web Applications by integrating with back-end services and functionality
- MSc or BSc from a leading university or institute of technology.
- Experience in Angular 6, NGRX (>2 years of hands on dev experience), Typescript language
- Workable knowledge of Linux and bash
- Back-end experience (JEE8, hibernate, JDBC, Tomcat) a plus
- English written and oral skills (other languages a plus)
- Ability to work in fast-paced agile environment with a cross-functional team
- Team spirit, strong motivation, ability to deliver consistently, result-oriented
- Some experience working with Agile Methodologies (Scrum/Kanban) and tools GIT/Jira a plus
Via email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or through our website at https://geo-satis.com/fr/carrieres/