We are looking for a person (M/F) to join the R&D team dedicated to the development of Geosatis' products. For this position, the company is looking for a Mobile Application Developer.
Place of work: Le Noirmont (JU) or EPFL Innovation Park Lausanne (VD).
Contract type: Permanent.
- Participate in the architecture definition and support the technical deliverables from requirements phase through final app deployment
- Analyze requirements/user stories to appropriately support basic task estimation and development activities
- Perform core technical aspects of software development: technical specifications, coding, testing
- Function as an active member of an agile team through consistent development practices (tools, common components, and documentation)
- Perform assigned unit and assembly testing of software components. Optimize mobile security, performance and application scalability
- Participate in code reviews and execute assigned automated build test scripts
- Debug software components, identifying, fixing and verifying the remediation of code defects
- Identify opportunities to adopt innovative technologies, provide support for production application availability
- Manage your own time, and work well both independently and as part of a team
- MSc or BSc from a leading university or institute of technology.
- 5+ years' experience in an IT field, with 3+ years' experience specialized in mobile
- At least 2 years in roles including architecture or technical leadership.
- Expertise with REST / Websocket, and communication technologies expected
- Workable knowledge of Linux and bash
- Back-end experience (JEE8, hibernate, JDBC, Tomcat) a plus
- English/French written and oral skills (other languages a plus)
- Team spirit, ability to work in fast-paced agile environment with a cross-functional team
- Some experience working with Agile Methodologies (Scrum/Kanban) and tools GIT/Jira a plus
Via email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or through our website at https://geo-satis.com/fr/carrieres/