To reinforce our IT team in Geneva, we are currently looking for a Tech Lead - 100%. You will manage our development team based between Ukraine and Belarus.
Excellent communication (writing and speaking) in English and a good understanding of French are required. Russian is a plus.
WHO WE ARE:
Be a part of the GOLD AVENUE journey!
Launched in October 2018, GOLD AVENUE is an easy-to-use online platform changing the way you store, buy, and sell investment precious metals online. We are an up-and-coming startup with high growth potential and aim to be an innovative e-commerce platform with a fintech spirit.
As the official online retailer of the MKS PAMP GROUP, GOLD AVENUE benefits from the authority and experience of a world leader in the precious metals sector.
After only 2 years, our track record is:
→ 1,200,000 visitors, customers in over 90 countries, more than CHF100,000,000 in sales.
Today, GOLD AVENUE is looking to create new engaging and accessible educational and informational content for all customers and prospects interested in precious metals investment.
We offer a positive and dynamic atmosphere with a solid and passionate team. If you are a creative mind always looking for new solutions, if you like to learn and grow while aiming for excellence, and if you thrive in teamwork and communication, join us at GOLD AVENUE.
Our video: https://bit.ly/3uxmdJa
More info on www.goldavenue.com
The actual structure of the IT department
- 1 CTO
- 1 Product Manager
- 1 Project Manager
- 1 Business Analyst
- 1 Designer
- 2 Quality Assurance Engineer
- 6 Backend Developer
- 2 Frontend Developer
- Work hand to hand with the business team to understand the business goals
- Help the CTO, the Business Analyst and the Project Manager on the technical side of the project
- Resolve the potential conflicts inside the development team
- Provide or follow the research and the estimations of the tasks
- Deliver the guideline to the development team
- Analyze the work produced by the development team (quality of the code, timesheet, final result)
- Define the goals that all the team members need to achieve and follow their progress
- Improve the security of the project (secure code, coverage tests)
- Suggest improvements
- Help on futures IT recruitments
- Join an awesome startup and a passionate team
- Work on challenging and innovating FinTech project
- Have the possibility to work with AWS services, SQS, improve the actual infrastructure and test new features
As soon as possible.
Position based in Geneva with the possibility of regular remote work.
Hard skills required
- 6+ years of Ruby (RoR) development experience (in web development) - or similar
- Skills in PostgreSQL and popular Ruby gems
- Experience in developing APIs
- Experience in writing tests
- Git flow
- Agile flow
- Continuous Integration
- S3 storage & CloudFront CDN
- SQS queues
- Monitoring system solutions
Soft skills required
- Team collaboration and management
- Passionate about development
- Business focus
- Product mindset
- Effective communication
- Behavioral flexibility
- Conflict resolution
Nice to have
- Team Lead or Tech Lead position
- Experience with React, Vue.js and micro-services
- Experience with technologies for solving non-trivial tasks, like Redis, ElasticSearch, AWS, …
- Experience in Continuous Integration
- Experience on a financial technology project
- Experience with different APIs integration (AWS, Payment provider, etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce APIs
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.