To strengthen our passionate software team in Le-Mont-sur Lausanne, we are looking for a : FULL STACK DEVELOPER
Within a developer team, you will be responsible for the entire development and release of our software solution, a pure cloud-native application composed of multiple services.
- Support the entire applications lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional new features writing clean code
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications by including automated testing best practices in the development process
- Apply best software engineering practices (testing, documentation, code review, etc.)
- Project monitoring and reporting to your manager
Main technologies used: AWS: CloudFormation, EC2, ECS, EKS, API Gateway + Lambda, SageMaker, RedShift; Microsoft: C#, ASP.NET MVC + Razor, .NET 4.5+, .NET Core, LINQ, SQL Server; Angular JS, Git, JIRA, CI Tools
- MSc or BSc from a leading university or institute of technology
- Minimum 3 years of experience in developing business application with Microsoft languages
- Ideally a experience with AWS and on a SaaS solution.
- Comfortable with Domain Driver Design and microservices approach
- Comfortable with agile practices and principles
- Open-minded and very positive can-do attitude
- Interest in electric mobility domain, appreciate challenges & technical excellence
- Fluent in English or/and French
What we offer
- An opportunity to work in an awesome, fast-scaling company with strong values, in the great sector of electric vehicles
- A unique opportunity to bring your vision of a successful and efficient business application within the company
- A young and dynamic agile team where transparency, respect and teamwork are valued
- Opportunity to work on projects leveraging cloud technologies like machine learning, serv-erless architectures and BI / data services
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.