About the job
On a daily basis, you will
- Work with Product Managers to specify new features and improve the product
- Maintain and create new API based on our needs
- Develop those new features with a focus on quality/readability in mind, write unit tests/integration tests and documentation if necessary
- Push and monitor your new features into production
- Help to solve production problems related to features you worked on
- Work with agile methodologies
- Contribute to the definition of the team’s short and long term goals
- Do sprints with an integrated (dev and designer) team
- CHF 66'000.- annual salary, inline with the rest of the team
- 0.5% equity stock option, inline with the rest of the team
- Coworking membership of your choice and laptop provided
- Work in a fully remote environment build on trust and self-management
- Join an international team of 9 motivated people that care about open communication, work-life-balance and having a concrete impact!
- Take part in our quarterly team offsite in the Swiss mountains 🏔
Required Technical Skills
- 3 years of experience as a backend developer
- Good understanding of relational databases and planning architecture for new features
- Have knowledge in CI/CD to automate builds and deployments
- Different authentication mechanism (2FA, passwordless, OAuth providers)
- Developing in Typescript, NodeJS with clean and maintainable code, having design patterns and architecture in mind
- Code Quality practices (experience in using testing frameworks), constructive code reviews
- Experience with relational RDBMS (such as Postgres)
- Experience with API design and third-party integration
- Experience with Strapi CMS
- Have a good understanding of authorization and authentication for accessing our backend services
Nice to have
- Experience in FinTech products is a big advantage
- Experience working with Stripe Payment Processing Platform
- Experience working with Strapi CMS v3 & v4
- Adding and extending existing collections
- Developing plugins for connecting with third party services (session initialization, webhooks)
- Using in-memory data structures (such as Redis) to optimize data delivery
Required Soft Skills
- Taking initiative and having the ability to lead a subject from beginning to end
- Open-minded and very positive can-do attitude
- Comfortable in dealing with change and complexity
- Self-confidence, enthusiasm and the ability to challenge proposed solutions
- Ability to give & receive feedback in a constructive way
- Full spoken & written proficiency in English is a must
How to apply ?
- Email our cofounder Camille at “[email protected]”
- Share your GitHub, a product you’ve worked on and/or your CV / portfolio
- Send your quick & concise answers to the following questions :
- How did your previous experience prepare you for this role?
- What are fundamental shifts in technology, finance or sustainability you're interested in?
- What would success in this role look like for you?
Thank you, our team is looking forward to meeting you!
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.