Group Shared Services (GSS) The Bank’s entire operations are managed by GSS and are headed up by the Chief Operating Officer. It strives to provide both in-house and external clients with a first-rate service to ensure our business operates efficiently and at the best possible cost. The GSS division comprises Operations, Finance, Information Management, Human Resources and Logistics. GSS employees are committed to providing, with professionalism and enthusiasm, an efficient, proactive, high-quality service that meets the needs of clients within the context of the Bank’s overall strategy.
In the context of a newly created Change Management unit, the role will be responsible to support the project Managers.
To work in a multy cultural and multy branch Environment. To build a link between Business and IT.
- Projects business analysis :
- Perform the deep-dive analysis of the business related topics taking into consideration users requests and the impact on the Bank
- Support the business in creating clear business specification following the bank’s PM process and using the standard BRD template
- Support the project manager in performing different project tasks like PMO activities, creation of documents, etc.
- Support the business in defining the use- and test cases
- Support the business when performing UAT
- Ensure business specifications are correctly understood by IT
- Support business in validation of functional specification provided by IT
- Projects monitoring support :
- Support project manager in monitoring project progress
- Projects closure support :
- Support project manager in closing the project which include support of following activities:
- Measure and publish ex-post benefits and ROI
- Ensure alignment with initial requirements and document scope changes
- Gather sign off and buy in from customers
- Collect and formulate lessons learned among all stakeholders, ensure application for next projects
- Years of experience: 3-7 : intermediate
- Experience required: Business Analysis in a bank
- Experience in private banking: Optional
- French: Fluent
- English: Fluent
Proactive, independent and stress resistent
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.