Il y a 6 mois
We seek an experienced finance java developer to work on an exciting project to assist in changing the way finance data is distributed. Working as part of a core team, successful candidates will have to;
* Understand complex legacy applications.
* Understand data, in particular the modelling of financial instruments
* To propose and ultimately adapt systems and decommission old legacy flows.
Candidates will need to understand detailed business requirements and to discuss these With the business analyst Therefore finance knowledge is important.
It is important that the candidate has a strong focus on testing. We require developers to undertake data reconciliation as part of their work prior to the development being merged into the next release. Differences need to be explained and discussed with the architect and business analyst.
EPFL ou équivalent
· Demonstrated initiative, customer orientation and team work competencies o Ability to communicate technical issues with non-technical people
· Ability to work under pressure and with limited supervision
· Structured, systematic and analytical approach
· This position calls for an autonomous and rigorous troubleshooter
Expérience requise :
Prior banking experience or strong finance knowledge
Strong interest in finance or asset management
Significant experience of working on large Java based enterprise applications
Mastery of Java, Tomcat and Spring framework
Knowledge of SQL and of data modelling
Experience of data migration
This is not a junior role. We also seek breadth of experience and autonomy.