As a web / Fullstack developer, you will mainly design, develop and test the front-end of a solution enabling the company to optimize its pool of assets throughout Switzerland.
- To understand the business requirements (documentation, features, user stories)
- To prepare sketch-based designs
- To develop, test and deploy the implementation to Amazon Web Service
- To act as empowered project team member and propose optimal solutions
- To apply agile principles for software development (Scrum)
- To properly document and transfer the knowledge to peers
- AWS Lambda, Fargate
- UML, BPMN
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science
- 5 years of work experience minimum as a front-end developer & 3 Fullstack
- Proven experience in design, development and validation (unit/func/integ/e2e testing) of web applications using Angular, Html5, CSS, etc
- Proven experience with Amazon Web Services (e.g. AWS Cloudfront, AWS EC2, etc.)
- Personality: good communication skills; good collaboration skills; strong commitment to quality, result and documentation; team player; desire to learn; ability to prioritize tasks, flexibility
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.