Il y a 5 mois
Group Shared Services (GSS) The Bank’s entire operations are managed by GSS and are headed up by the Chief Operating Officer. It strives to provide both in-house and external clients with a first-rate service to ensure our business operates efficiently and at the best possible cost. The GSS division comprises Operations, Finance, Information Management, Human Resources and Logistics. GSS employees are committed to providing, with professionalism and enthusiasm, an efficient, proactive, high-quality service that meets the needs of clients within the context of the Bank’s overall strategy.
Provide a group wide standard approach to project delivery Provide full and accurate visibility of project status Provide effective prioritisation of project management resources to support the strategic change agenda.
Work well under pressure. Multitask oriented Service exellence and customer oriented
Project Methodology and standards:
– Monitoring and control of project gates and ensure proper use of methodology
– Methodology documentation maintenance
– Project follow-up and control
– PPS (Project Portfolio Steering) preparation and follow-up
– Follow-up of project CAPEX accounts
– Support Yearly budget preparation
-Small deliverables (DI) maintenance and status follow-up
– Creation and maintenance of resources, project plans and project budgets in AUGEO and Navision
– Provive tool support and training for my AUGEO (Timesheets), AUGEO, Navision