We are looking for a Scrum Master with a proven experience of at least 3 years. We are looking for someone who can act as a galvanizing force for your whole team in terms of sharing Agile knowledge across the company.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Act as Scrum master for to 2 scrum teams with a focus on guiding the teams towards improving the way they work.
• Facilitate sprint planning, retrospective and sprint demos
• Actively contribute to the company’s Agile and Lean Community. Keep the rest of the company network aware of our activities.
• Maintain relevant metrics that help the team see how they are doing
• Able to garner respect from his/her team and be willing to get their hands dirty to get the job done
• Able to communicate well with teams,
• Able to lead and demonstrate value-add principles to a team,
• Able to ensure Agile/Scrum concepts and principles are adhered to
• Able to facilitate discussion and facilitate alternatives or different approaches
• Able to lead a team to self-organization
• basic fundamentals of iterative development
• Understand other processes and methodologies and can speak intelligently about them and leverage other techniques to provide value to a team/enterprise
• basic fundamentals of software development processes and procedures, knowledge and/or experience of Kanban
• Understand the value of commitments to delivery made by a development team
• Understand incremental delivery and the value of metrics
• Understand backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and task definition
• Familiarity with common Agile practices, service-oriented environments, and better development practices
• Knowledge of the software development life cycle
• Excellent communication skills
• French is a plus