Il y a 55 jours
We seek an experienced finance java developer to work on an exciting project to assist in changing the way finance data is distributed. Working as part of a core team, successful candidates will have to; • Understand complex legacy applications. • Understand data, in particular the modelling of financial instruments • To propose and ultimately adapt systems and decommission old legacy flows.
Candidates will need to understand detailed business requirements and to discuss these with the business analyst therefore finance knowledge is important.
It is important that the candidate has a strong focus on testing. We require developers to undertake data reconciliation as part of their work prior to the development being merged into the next release. Differences need to be explained and discussed with the architect and business analyst.
Prior banking experience or strong finance knowledge
• Strong interest in finance or asset management
• Significant experience of working on large Java based enterprise applications
• Mastery of Java, Tomcat and Spring framework
• Knowledge of SQL and of data modelling
• Experience of data migration
• This is not a junior role. We also seek breadth of experience and autonomy.
☎️ 0041 22 552 32 20