Are you ready to actively shape the transformation to an agile organization? Then we are looking for you! This is a multi-disciplinary role, spanning BAU and project work, from a technical and process perspective with the priority being acting as the POC for the release process.
- Management of team and their daily operations and HR management
- Your primary focus will be the management of the end-to-end release process.
- This includes release planning, assistance throughout the test cycle and ultimately the change request and subsequent deployment to the production environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to discuss and advance complex concepts with diverse stakeholders at various levels.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment working on different technology
- Comfort working with a broad range of teams and diverse views and cultures, and experience in driving collaboration and consensus.
- Willingness to experiment and try new things, and to learn quickly from failure and/or mistakes.
- Responds to issues by prioritizing, engaging relevant parties, and escalating matters or contacting a specialist, as appropriate
10-12 years’ work related experience with demonstrated proficiency in multiple disciplines / technologies / processes related to the position as well as 3-5 years managing teams and / or significant complex projects. Expert in release management activities.
- Expertise on : Enterprise level Application Release Management
- Git flow – Should be well versed with branching and deployment pipelines(Git Flow).
- DevOps Tooling – Jenkins, JIRA, CICD pipelines etc
- General Enterprise Technical Aptitude: networks, servers, load balancing, storage, etc
- Source Control – git
- Scripting – Shell
- Configuration Management – ansible, pupp
- Good understanding of Cobol vdi work station set up and support.
- Should be able to do initial analysis of Non Production Environments and work with the appropriate team for resolution.
- Should have working knowledge of SQL to manage Qore DB2 Database changes.
- Should be well versed with complexeties of Environment management : Environment set up, Refresh , application and Infrastructure deployment activies.
- Shuld be well versed to manage Production implementation of S2I Releases.
- Highly competitive remuneration
- Opportunity for rapid progression
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
Contact our Team : +41 (0) 22 552 32 20
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.