Security Device Management
- Use strong TCP/IP networking skills to perform network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common network problems
- Configure and manage Firewall (FW), Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), Internal Vulnerability Scanners (IVS), Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Web Application Firewalls (WAF), and other advanced security platforms
- Perform standard changes on customer security devices.
- Work with internal Tier 2 and vendor resources to resolve complex issues on managed devices
- Resolve problems independently and understand the correct escalation procedures
- Report on Security Devices related KPIs to MSS CFC management
- Perform security incidents triage as 1st level
- Work in 24x7 shifts
- Handle and investigate security incidents raised on customer systems
- Analyze and respond to security Incidents
- Escalate complex cases to L2 and L3 analysts
- Contribute to complex cases handling
- Manage customer communication on security incidents through customer portal, email, phone
- Take responsibility for customer satisfaction and overall success of managed services.
- Be available, ready, and able to accept incoming calls.
- Respond in a timely manner (within documented SLA) to support tickets.
- Document actions in tickets to effectively communicate information internally and to customers.
- Recommend improvements for Standard Operating Procedures.
- Propose enhancement on tools and workflow.
- Participate to system automation initiative
- Test new technologies integration in the service
- Adhere to policies, procedures, and security best practices.
- Participate to service deployment for new customers
- IT Operations experience
- Knowledge of Service Desk activities
- Security devices administration (FW, WAF, IDS, IPS, End-points clients)
- Service Level Agreement management
- Customer satisfaction management
- Knowledge of components of the IT Security technical chain at architecture and technical level
- Network security components (TCP/IP, DNS, packet capture)
- System security components (Windows, Linux)
- Workstations security components
- Other application level security components
- Deep IT components technological knowledge (understanding of technical logs)
- Technical certifications are a plus, such as ITIL
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.