If, like us, you are a security passionate willing to deal with real life security issues, interested to work on complex cases and help our customer on security related topics, then, contact us shortly, we are looking forward to hearing from you.
- Security Monitoring
- Security Device Management
- General responsibilities
- Take responsibility for customer satisfaction and overall success of managed services.
- Respond in a timely manner (within documented SLA) to support tickets.
- Document actions in tickets to effectively communicate information internally and to customers.
- Mentor T1 Analysts, guide them regarding methodology and best practice.
- Recommend improvements for Standard Operating Procedures.
- Propose enhancement on tools and workflow.
- Participate to system automation initiative.
- Test new technologies integration in the service.
- Adhere to policies, procedures, and security best practices.
- Participate to service deployment for new customers.
Requirements / Profile
- IT security operations experience
- IT operation experience
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Customer satisfaction management
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Technical certifications are a plus, such as ITIL
- Excellent German (C1 - C2) or mother tongue if based in Zürich
- French an asset
Click on the "Apply" button below. Please inform on the platform that you come from WeJob.