Reporting to the Global CISO and VP of EMEA Delivery, the candidate will be a seasoned executive who will become part of the Advisory Services leadership team. Passionate about cybersecurity, the Advisory CISO will partner with the Sales leadership team in EMEA to help customer’s security executives successfully build and enhance their cybersecurity programs. Our mission is to leverage our 65+ years of innovation and agility in order to provide balanced and tailored services and solutions aligned to our clients’ business needs. We are redefining what it means to be a trusted security and business partner, ensuring our clients are both professionally and personally successful in their careers. The ideal candidate will have served as a CISO or senior security leader who is actively involved in the information security community, providing thought leadership and mentorship to other cybersecurity professionals. The individual needs to possess an executive mindset with a strong understanding of information security and risk management principles in order to help our clients drive a long-term strategy. A self-driven, autonomous and highly motivated proven cyber security industry professional familiar with the industry, competitive landscape, and customer needs. An individual able to work internally and externally to drive practice level strategies and plans into execution. This leader will have a rare blend of intelligence, integrity, domain knowledge, communication skills and general diplomacy with the ability to convey complex cybersecurity concepts and solutions to business and technical audiences. Passionate about assisting clients holistically mature their cybersecurity and risk programs.
Advisory-CISO are to be considered as SWAT team members in charge of solving the most complex cybersecurity problems our customers are faced with. They assemble around this mission dynamically leveraging all available resources to create immediate impact and to develop roadmaps helping our global customers secure their business while integrating back into the highest level of business management the cybersecurity practices required to attain their business goals.
- Build and enhance business relationships between our clients and the professional, advisory, innovation, and managed services teams.
- Leverage executive level expertise to provide strategic security advice as a trusted security advisor to existing and prospect clientele.
- Assist clients in developing and executing security strategies, and the presentation of those strategies to business executives and Board of Directors.
- In collaboration with Sales, develop and lead client account management strategy and planning sessions and formal proposal presentations.
- Partner with Sales and Marketing to meet and exceed services revenue quotas through business development activities.
- Identify pre-engagement requirements (goals, budgeting, timing, etc.) and assist with the technical scope and proposal creation.
- Increase exposure to Kudelski Security offerings and capabilities through the use of personal network.
- Liaison between the Sales and Service delivery organizations within Kudelski Security
- Assist in the differentiation and maturation of Kudelski’s service offerings and collaborate in the development of new services/offerings.
- As a leader within the region, assist sales in understanding CISO personas, current industry and market issues/trends and assist in positioning Kudelski’s security solutions to security executives.
- Provide billable executive sponsorship and delivery of client-facing projects.
- Be an industry spokesperson in front of both small and larger audiences (such as roundtable events or conferences) and contribute to thought leadership related to practice domain.
- Create and publish thought leadership content (presentations, blogs, articles, etc.).
- Actively participate in billable activities and lead project delivery teams assemble around specific engagements.
Requirements / Profile
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 12+ years of information security experience and 5 years of leadership experience
- Familiarity with the Kudelski Security CISO or CxO client
- Successful track record of developing and delivering security services that have exceeded expectations.
- Ability to manage at both long-term planning and operational levels.
- Ability to lead cross-functional dotted-line teams comprised of sales, technical and support personnel in a highly effective fashion.
- Strong negotiation, presentation, verbal and written skills.
- Possess strong business acumen & the ability to correlate business goals with business and cyber security risk in support of developing complex security service and technology solutions.
- Experience in working with enterprise clients & industry technology partners.
- Proven evidence of successfully working in matrix organization and demonstrated leadership skills including management-by-influence.
- Strong network of industry consultants and customer relationships.
- CISSP or CISM certification required
- Proven ISO 27001 experience required
- GDPR understanding required
- Cloud Technologies and digital transformation concepts understanding required
- Master’s Degree preferred
- English speaking and writing are mandatory
- Either French or German speaking and writing are required as a complement
- Position based out of the Lausanne or Zurich areas
- Coverage of customers across Switzerland is required on a daily basis
- Coverage of customers in France, England and Germany, based on language affinity, might be required
- Expect overnight travelling between 20 and 40% of the time
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.