To allow for automated delivery of resilient infrastructure services and streamlined automation for our Cyber Fusion Center, we are looking for a Senior Integration Engineer to integrate Kudelski Security’s Infrastructure and Delivery Engineering (IDE) squad, based in our Headquarters in Cheseaux-sur-Lausanne, Switzerland.
The IDE squad works alongside “Solutions” squads to develop, build and run Kudelski Security’s cornerstone products.
- Enable infrastructure as code: Design, build, run and automate infrastructures, more specifically AWS, delivery engineering and middleware components (including documentation), keeping in mind the 24*7 constraint on our production environment.
- Build and maintain global tools needed for automation, integration, deployment, backup, monitoring and operations, allowing to a scale-up of our activities.
- Design, implement and support middleware components that will make for the foundations of our solutions (e.g. Elastic stack, Prometheus and others).
- Write and adapt Puppet modules to deploy and configure servers.
- Share knowledge with the team, create and keep the documentation up to date.
- Advise on CI/CD architecture, application resiliency, high availability and security.
- Administer our servers running on Linux and Windows.
- Enable and work with the Solutions squads to continuously integrate and deploy their software code through CI/CD solutions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in all environments.
- Be part of the on-call rotation of the squad.
- Embrace the DevOps culture and apply the agile manifesto’s principles (https://agilemanifesto.org)
As a Senior Integration Engineer, you are expected to evolve and develop expertise rapidly in a wide range of ever-changing technologies; as such the requirements below are not exhaustive.
- 5+ years of recent/immediate experience with Linux
- Strong sysops proficiency, CentOS preferred.
- Expertise with cloud services more specifically AWS (GCP & Azure a plus)
- Expertise in Python and shell scripting.
- Proficient with code management (Git) and build tools (Jenkins).
- Ability to understand a global architecture from infrastructure through middleware to applications and their relationships.
- Process re-engineering skills. Don’t take anything for granted.
- Docker / Kubernetes experience a plus.
- Security mindset and skills a plus.
- Experience with Zabbix, OpsGenie, Datadog, Graylog a plus
- Fully autonomous, able to carry out a task from A to Z.
- A knack for automation, strong grasp of automation tools (e.g. Puppet, Terraform)
- Ability to use and integrate a wide variety of open source technologies and tools.
- Willingness and ability to ingest new technologies at blazing speed, break new grounds.
- A solution finder. Ability to use and glue a wide variety of technologies and tools.
- Capability to anticipate and adapt to new situations
- Enthusiast team player capable to share knowledge, support and promote less experienced engineers.
- Stress resistant. Able to manage workloads by understanding priorities. Common sense is nice too and ability to take a joke.
- Able to work in a multicultural environment (contact with US, India).
- Fluent English & French.
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.