As a Senior Full Stack Developer for our DevOps team, you will take on the important role of developing frontend and backend services for our new Trust platform which allows our clients to run applications in a trusted ecosystem. By working as a senior developer, your mission will be to work within a young and dynamic DevOps team, using React and Golang, to create web applications and micro-services which will be part of our exciting new trust platform .
- Love frontend development
- Have experience work with micro-services architecture and do backend development
- Are motivated by working with cutting edge technologies
- Feel comfortable working in an Agile environment
- Are Interested by the Cybersecurity domain
- Love to collaborate with Talented engineers
This position could be for you.
Your Responsibilities will be to:
- Design, develop and operate frontend applications in React that will rely on backend micro-services running in cloud and containerized ecosystems
- Design, develop and operate scalable and distributed micro-services in Golang, which could have interactions with DLT/Blockchain networks and security components
- Produce source code that will be integrated with GitLab CI/CD pipelines to maximize efficiency and continuously test and check security in order to keep levels at a high-quality during the development process
- Collaborate frequently with the Product Owner to ensure that the technical aspects of user stories are well understood and to suggest features functionalities and new ideas
- Share knowledge and experience with the other developers
This role involves
- Strong development experience with React
- Experience developing with Golang (other languages can be considered)
- Strong debugging and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with GitLab CI/CD pipelines and Kubernetes environment
- Helping to identifying opportunities for new features or technical improvements that can be done on the products
- Actively participation in the Agile ceremonies (Daily, Grooming, Planning, Retrospective, Demo)
Your aim is to play an active role in helping Kudelski Security to build out its exciting new Trust platform that promotes DevSecOps practices and ultimately makes our customer’s lives more secure.
- Interested in new technologies and proactively look at how they can be applied to products
- A strong team player with a touch of leadership, able to take initiatives and work autonomously
- Able to analyze complex situations/issues
- Able to take ownership, are self-taught, flexible, rigorous, efficient and able to manage pressure
- Motivated by setting goals and by overachieving targets
- An advanced university degree (masters degree) in technology / computer science
- Demonstrated at least 5 years’ experience in software development
- Excellent communication skills both spoken and written
- Fluent in English
These would be a plus:
- Passionate about Cybersecurity and best practices
- Fluent in French
Join us and be part of a rapidly growing company with locations in Switzerland and the United States and who leverages their unique history of innovation and engineering with a pragmatic view of client security, to adopt a different approach to cybersecurity and help change the security paradigm. When you join us, you'll be part of an industry leader that has a tremendous impact on how our clients approach Cybersecurity strategy.
If you love the challenge as much as the rewards and are ready to take your career to the next level, apply today.