Be part of a growing business in the Kudelski Security DevOps teams (“you build it, you run it”) and within software engineering group.
Be part of a young and dynamic team as a senior full stack developer to:
- Design and develop and operate reactive applications that will rely on backend Microservices
- Design and develop and operate scalable and distributed Microservices, those could have interactions with Blockchain networks and security components.
- Build and maintain CI/CD pipelines to maximize efficiency and continuously checked security and keep high-quality level provided by Kudelski Security in the development process
- Work in an Agile environment with cutting edge technologies such as Golang, React Native, Kubernetes, GitLab, AWS, ...
- Share knowledge and experience with the other developers
- Suggest, design, develop, integrate and test, run the software components doing part of the engineering team responsibilities.
- Help the Product Owner translating business features into technical user stories and tasks for software development and testing. Suggest key innovations.
- As key expert of the team, you share your knowledge of components and technologies with the team and improve the knowledge within the team
- Manage and maintain tests frameworks used to test solutions developed within the engineering team
- In collaboration with the infra team and system engineers, setup tools and processes to automate software deployments and tests to level-up product quality as much as possible.
- Maintain automated test coverage against all produced code and In collaboration with the infrastructure team, contribute to the successful setup of tools and processes to automate deployments & health monitoring of the products.
- If needed, automate applications security checks on the CI/CD pipeline and vulnerabilities assessments.
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management.
- Stay up-to-date on information technology trends and security standards.
- Use operational tools allowing to monitor, administrate and support technical components to ensure the whole solution is up and running.
a) Experience & Background:
- Excellent Object Oriented Programming skills.
- Knowledge of event base programming, reactive and functional programming is a plus.
- Strong debugging skills, problem solving skills
- Good skills to write unit tests with reasonable coverage of code – TDD/BDD are a plus
- Experience on making full tested applications (Integration, End2End, Acceptance, Performance, Chaos, Security) is a plus
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes are a plus
- Experience working on DLT/Blockchain technologies is a plus
- Experience with software factory using Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Deployment (CD) tools such as GitLab.
- Knowledge of AutoDevOps concept is a plus
- Experience in Agile Software development e.g. SCRUM.
- Candidates with less experience but demonstrating fast learning and application of new technologies will be considered
- Advanced university degree (master degree) in technology / computer science required.
- 5 years’ experience in software development.
- Passionate and motivated junior application will be considered
- Experience working within DevOps/DevSecOps culture
c) Personal skills:
- Strong team player, yet able to take initiatives and autonomous.
- Autonomy, able to take ownership, self-taught, flexibility, rigor, efficiency and ability to manage pressure are key skills
- Interested in new technologies, proactively looking at how they can be applied to our products.
- Able to analyze complex situations/issues.
- Passionate about Cybersecurity and best practices is a plus.
- Fluent English, French is a plus
Click on the "Apply" button below. Please inform on the platform that you come from WeJob.