‘Salut’ from Lausanne and Fribourg, ‘grüezi’ from Bern, Basel, Zurich and St.Gallen: we are Liip, a Swiss digital agency with a strong mindset. Around 200 experts in strategy, creation and development working in an agile way in self-organised teams using Holacracy. This means no bosses, just lots of entrepreneurship and drive – and always with a social, environmental and economic impact. We have been doing this since 2007. This is valued by not only us, but also customers and award panels. How about you?
A day as Frontend Web developer
- You actively participate in different client projects, mainly Vue.js applications based on style guides, but also collaborate on more traditional websites implementation using Drupal CMS
- You eagerly participate in the conception phases
- You work with precision and pay close attention to details when programming
- You appreciate to work in a self-organized team together with UX designers, backend developers, Product Owners and Scrum Masters
Your profile as a Frontend Web developer
- You have a good experience in the implementation of frontend applications using recent JS frameworks (ideally Vue.js) as well as reusable and extensible components
- You have a good knowledge of HTML, CSS, Sass, and server-side templating systems like Twig or Blade
- You care for web content accessibility and coding performance while programming
- You speak French and English, German is a plus
- Self-organisation at all levels
- A flexible workload that can be tailored
- Fair and transparent pay
- Our culture, we do it the #liipway
- An office in central Fribourg
- More goodies
See for yourself at glassdoor.com and kununu.com
Because English is commonly used at Liip, our job offers are written in English. If you feel more comfortable to apply in French, you are welcome to do so.
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.