We are a Swiss digital agency, and we like to do things a bit differently – something also appreciated by our customers. This means that we are looking to strengthen the Mobile team at our Lausanne and/or Fribourg site.
A day as a Mobile apps (iOS) developer
- You like developing in Swift and implementing solutions which include Backend API calls, beacons, BLE and other IoT components
- You are involving yourself actively in various customer projects and analyse the needs of customers as well as users
- Your passion is being part of an independent team in close collaboration with designers
- You are participating in constant improvement of your team.
- Self-organisation at all levels
- A flexible workload that can be tailored
- Fair and transparent pay
- Continuing professional development & conference budget
- An office at the heart of Lausanne or Fribourg
- More goodies
See for yourself at glassdoor.com and kununu.com
Because English is commonly used at Liip, our job offers are written in English. If you feel more comfortable to apply in French, you are welcome to do so.
- You have experience with mobile development on Apple/iOS (Swift) platforms
- You are interested in leading projects and making technical decisions
- You enjoy discovering new technologies and diving into Android (Kotlin) development and / or backends and APIs
- You like working in a team
- You speak French and English, German is a plus
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.