‘Salut’ from Lausanne and Fribourg, ‘grüezi’ from Bern, Basel, Zurich and St.Gallen: we are Liip, a Swiss digital agency with a strong mindset. Around 200 experts in strategy, creation and development working in an agile way in self-organised teams using Holacracy. This means no bosses, just lots of entrepreneurship and drive – and always with a social, environmental and economic impact. We have been doing this since 2007. This is valued by not only us, but also customers and award panels. How about you?
A day as a Moodle Support Operator
- You appreciate to work in a collaborative and agile environment
- You enjoy communicating with our clients and provide Moodle support
- You solve issues in test and production environments, in close collaboration with your team and customers
- You actively report Moodle and plugin bugs to respective development teams, and follow them through to resolution
- You enjoy working on e-learning topics
- You interact with complex systems’ web interfaces, such as Moodle’s
- You have basic programming and investigative debugging knowledge (in PHP f.e.)
- You have experience as a Moodle administrator or as a Moodle teacher
- You are at ease with a Linux terminal (navigation, SSH, files’ editing)
- You speak English and either French or German
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.