Location: Lausanne // Salary: 110'000CHF - 140'000CHF
First class IT workspace solutions. Highly productive digital workplaces. Pioneers in real-time analytics, instant remediation, and automation.
Are you a DevOps Engineer with an interest in working with an international provider? Do you care about automation and improving the workflow of over 7 million employees worldwide? Do you want to join a business during a key period of growth?
Our client is a global leader in the Digital Employee Experience, providing IT solutions to over 1,000 companies worldwide, serving 7 million employees. They aim to provide highly productive digital workplaces for their clients' employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. They use a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints, helping IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
During a period of success and growth, they are looking to grow their team further. As part of this, they are looking for an awesome DevOps engineer to become part of the team.
- Headquartered in Switzerland with offices in 7 countries
- Over 1000 clients (serving over 7 million employees total)
- 400+ employees across all offices
- Award-winning technology in AI and automation
- Based in Lausanne
- Short decision-making paths and involvement in the decision-making process
- Welcoming and supportive environment
- Open and collaborative office space
- Fast growing and internationally recognised business to be part of
As the right developer, you have:
- Very good knowledge in Automated Build Systems (e.g., Jenkins, CMake, Gradle, Maven, MSBuild),
- Good knowledge of “Everything as code “: infrastructure (e.g., Packer, Vagrant, Terraform)
- Good knowledge of configuration management (e.g., Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Very good container experience (e.g., Docker, LXC)
- Multi-Cloud Platform experience (e.g., Azure, AWS),
- Good knowledge in Linux (Debian, CentOS)
- Knowledge in monitoring systems (e.g., ELK, Prometheus, Kibana)
- A team player with very good communication skills
- A very good problem-solver
- Open-mind towards suggestions with a can-do attitude and agile spirit
- Fluent in English (French is a plus)
- Motivated and curiosity to learn new things and discover new technologies
- Able to work autonomously
- A Swiss or EU National
- Working directly with the R&D team on a daily basis, helping them deliver the product by providing the necessary tools
- Integrate the product with cloud platforms as well as helping the team manage their build system
- Supporting the software engineers on topics of diverse technical complexity
- Interacting directly with the IT teams
- Write user documentation on tools and services
- Handle the operations: maintain the systems and keep them up to date
- Integrate information security aspects in everything you do
- Evaluating the relevance and suitability of current and past solutions as evolve and transform
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.