- Work with complex technologies where solutions are to be built, expect challenges,
- Build scalable and distributed applications in Scala for the backend of Harmonize,
- Write functional Scala using mostly ZIO library,
- Engage different teams, including software architects and partners, frontend and backend developers, product owners and designers,
- Analyze different blockchains protocols and understand their specificities,
- Apply the latest cryptographic primitives in the context of blockchains and secure components,
- Coordinate synchronous and asynchronous communication driven by blockchains events,
- Work with an heavily tested code base,
- Actively participate in code reviews so that code delivered by you and your team is of great quality,
- Collaborate closely with support, QA and operations teams,
- Work partly in remote.
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, equivalent practical engineering experience is a reasonable substitute,
- 4+ year of experience with Scala frameworks and libraries such as ZIO, Tapir, Cats, Akka, Doobie, http4s
- 2+ year of experience with distributed systems, asynchronous messaging and event driven technologies,
- Strong knowledge of SQL, ideally PostgreSQL,
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills, especially in a cloud environment,
- Nice to have knowledge of:
- gRPC and Protobuf,
- Blockchain technology,
- Bytes manipulation.
Other common names for this role: Software Engineer, Senior Software Engineer, Senior Developer, Scala Architect, Backend Engineer, Distributed Systems Engineer, Functional Programmer, Functional Software Developer, Scala Engineer (ZIO)
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.