As a Senior Software Engineer, you will:
- work in an open space environment, applying agile methodology and ensuring de-
- livery of high quality end products and services to our customers
- develop, deploy and enhance complex information systems
- perform quality assurance and control on information systems developed setup
- maintain technical environments for various information systems
- manage and ensure proper operation of production
- provide and maintain technical documentation
- assure adherence to industry best practices and standards, informing high-level design decisions and selection of technical standards
- Front-end technologies:
- Experience with at least one of those frameworks: AngularJS/Angular, Ember, Backbone, ReactJS, Knockout
- REST/HTTP/XHTML architectures
- Microsoft.net development stack:
- C#: 4 and above
- ASP.Net MVC: 4 and above
- ASP.Net WebApi: 2.2 and above
-Entity Framework: 4 and above
- •RDBMS such as MS SQL Server 2012 and above, T-SQL
YOU MIGHT ALSO KNOW
- Data Warehousing technologies and concepts
- Geographic data, concepts and information system: GIS
- ESRI technologies and tools or equivalent open source
- ES2015, TypeScript
- WPF/ XAML/ MVVM
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience as a software engineer in the above technologies.
- A previous experience in Public Health sector would be appreciated.
- You have a university degree in computer science or equivalent training and experience in information technology.
- You speak fluently French or English with the ability to read and write in the other language. li
- If you fit this profile and looking for a motivating job, send your application in MS Word (only) with your salary expectation andavailability.
- Only applications that meet all criteria will be considered