As a Senior scripting language / Open Source Software Engineer, you will:
- work in an open space environment, applying agile methodology and ensuring de-livery of high quality end products and services to our customers
- develop, deploy and enhance complex information systems
- perform quality assurance and control on information systems developed setup
- maintain technical environments for various information systems, manage and en-sure proper operation of production
- provide and maintain technical documentation
- assure adherence to industry best practices and standards, informing high-level design decisions and selection of technical standards
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience as a software engineer in the above technologies.
- A previous experience in Public Health sector would be appreciated.
- You have a university degree in computer science or equivalent training and experience in information technology.
- You speak fluently French or English with the ability to read and write in the other language.
- SQL (Database design, querying, optimizing, generating queries with another language )
- A compiled language (e.g. C#, java, C++, etc.)
- A mathematical / algorithmic focus (e.g. AI, machine learning, algorithmic problems, 2d/3d graphics programming, etc.)
- A Web UI framework (e.g. Django, ruby on rails, MVC ASP.NET, etc.)
- Algorithmic awareness (e.g. how to map/reduce a problem, comfortable around graph theory)
- Multithreaded / multicore programming (e.g. how to parallelize a problem, splitting work into chunks, worker thread organization, etc.)
- Web/UI/front end development.
Nice to have
- GIS (manipulating vector and raster data)
- Distributed programming (using remote worker nodes / etc..)
- Machine learning / AI
If you fit this profile and looking for a motivating job, send your application in MS Word (only) with your salary expectation and availability
Only applications that meet all criteria will be considered
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.