As a Senior scripting language / Open Source Software Engineer, you will:
- work in an open space environment, applying agile methodology and ensuring de-livery of high quality end products and services to our customers
- develop, deploy and enhance complex information systems
- perform quality assurance and control on information systems developed setup
- maintain technical environments for various information systems, manage and en-sure proper operation of production
- provide and maintain technical documentation
- assure adherence to industry best practices and standards, informing high-level design decisions and selection of technical standards
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience as a software engineer in the above technologies.
- A previous experience in Public Health sector would be appreciated.
- You have a university degree in computer science or equivalent training and experience in information technology.
- You speak fluently French or English with the ability to read and write in the other language.
- SQL (Database design, querying, optimizing, generating queries with another language )
- A compiled language (e.g. C#, java, C++, etc.)
- A mathematical / algorithmic focus (e.g. AI, machine learning, algorithmic problems, 2d/3d graphics programming, etc.)
- A Web UI framework (e.g. Django, ruby on rails, MVC ASP.NET, etc.)
- Algorithmic awareness (e.g. how to map/reduce a problem, comfortable around graph theory)
- Multithreaded / multicore programming (e.g. how to parallelize a problem, splitting work into chunks, worker thread organization, etc.)
- Web/UI/front end development.
Nice to have
- GIS (manipulating vector and raster data)
- Distributed programming (using remote worker nodes / etc..)
- Machine learning / AI
If you fit this profile and looking for a motivating job, send your application in MS Word (only) with your salary expectation and availability
Only applications that meet all criteria will be considered
Pour postuler, cliquez sur le bouton "Postuler" ci-dessous 👇
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.