MTF Quadra SA is a Swiss leader in providing IT infrastructure solutions and professional IT services.
In order to respond the development of our outsourcing services, we are looking for a
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER & BUSINESS ANALYST
As a Senior Project Manager and Business Analyst, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of strategic and key customer projects
- Document and translate customer needs into functional requirements, technical specifications and IT services
- Manages the internal and external resources required to implement the required solutions
- Plan and coordinate work of different parties (service providers, internal resources, local partners) from potentially different multinational and multicultural backgrounds involved in the support of operational solutions in the field
- Manage customer expectations and drive their acceptance of the deliverables
- Apply practical project management methodology and techniques to plan, organize, implement, and control the lifecycle of software development projects
- Ensure the high quality of the solution developed
- Manage and ensure proper operation of production information systems
- Assure adherence to industry best practices and standards
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of the internal implementation processes
You have at least 10 years of experience with private sector, a substantial part of which is in software project management, business requirements analysis, systems analysis and design of information systems.
You have at least 5 years of experience in managing:
- complex or global projects involving virtual and multicultural team
- client relationships and delivering client focused solutions
You have an advanced knowledge of:
- IT project management techniques and application development lifecycles.
- business and requirements analysis practices.
- software engineering tools and techniques.
- modern technologies, IT trends, system
- design and development tools.
You might also know
- mainstream Internet technologies
- geographic data, concepts and information systems (GIS)
- mobile software development
- Work effectively in a team environment, with minimal guidance and little supervision.
- demonstrable self-initiative in furthering own technical knowledge.
- excellent communication, problem solving and analytical skills.
- proactive commitment to quality and customer satisfaction.
- think and act quickly, sometimes under pressure, and yet remain meticulous, courteous and make good judgments
- good negotiation, advocacy and conflict resolution skills
- ability to influence, motivate other people and adapt leadership style to variety of situations
You speak fluently French or English with the ability to read and write in the other language.
If you fit this profile and looking for a motivating job, send your application in MS Word (only) with your salary expectation and availability.
Only applications that meet all criteria will be considered.
Pour postuler, cliquez sur le bouton "Postuler" ci-dessous 👇
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.