You are part of our R&D department which develops Nagra Pay TVs solutions for our customers. More specifically, within the Back-End team, you are a Java DevOps engineer in charge of several components based on Java/JEE technologies, managing a Security Service Platform for Pay TV operators, deployed both on premises and on AWS.
- Part of a DevOps team in charge of the Design, Implementation, Validation and Deployment of Software Services
- Deploy product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet customer needs
- Work in an Agile, Test-Driven development process
- Execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely
- Collaborate and work closely with other teams in the UK and India.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Technology or Computer Science
- Experience in the following technologies/areas: Java, Cloud (AWS) Container Concepts (Docker), Continuous Integration, Deployment Automation & Orchestration (Kubernetes), Infrastructure Automation (Terraform, Cloud Formation), Source Control (AWS code commit, GitLab), Agile Methodology.
- 1-2 years of experience in development
- Curious and proactive mindset with a high sense of ownership and commitment
- Hard-worker team player who gets the job done with enthusiasm in a very demanding and exciting business environment
- Good communication and collaboration skills, ready to go extra-mile to achieve great results.