In the context of our core products (Digital TV and IOT), the role of the DevOps Test Engineer (DTE) consists in developing automated test scenarios & needed framework to validate our solutions in a continuous integration and continuous delivery workflows.
She/He also provides end to end expertise to the different stakeholders (Dev & Operations teams mainly), is involved in customer production deployments and supports development teams in features development (guidance and analysis). The test approach follows our Agile/DevOps Methodology in an end-to-end, fully-automated, customer-like, ecosystem.
Ensure the quality of NAGRA solutions delivered to customers, working closely with the scrum teams across the organization as well as external partners. DevOps Test Engineer provides information on culture and team aspects for test engineering, test strategies, test infrastructures, test tools, test automation, best practices, test management and analysis.
- Define, develop and execute automated system tests (Functional, Performance and NFR testing);
- Review and assess solution architecture and user stories, challenge testability;
- Setup, Maintain and enhance automated test framework and infrastructure;
- Ensure the transversal knowledge acquired on-the-job is spread across the organization;
- Provide support to regional services and development teams, performing customer specific tests, proposing solutions or alternatives;
- Report to R&D regarding technical problems (bugs, incorrect behavior or any possible improvements) via appropriate channels;
- Actively participate in the system engineering group life, i.e. attending to meetings and workshops, proposing improvements, etc. Maintain a positive and constructive approach towards the problems at hand;
- Acquire/maintain an adequate level of expertise on every matter related to your work. Attend to relevant training sessions in order to keep an up-to-date knowledge, but also ensure the knowledge acquired on-the-job is spread across the organization.
- Experienced in complex industrial software testing methods.
- Experienced in development or scripting, Java/Perl/Python/Shell as preference.
- At least one Test Framework automation tool like SOAPUI, Cucumber, Selenium, Apium, Jmeter, etc.
- Operating Systems, Unix/Linux and Microsoft Windows.
- Collaborative and Dev tools like Jenkins, GIT/Perforce…
- Experienced in Agile/DevOps Methodology.
- HTTP, REST and SOAP requests knowledge.
- Public/Private Cloud knowledge like AWS, OpenStack.
- Database management knowledge like Oracle, MongoDB, as well as PL / SQL query language.
- Advanced university degree in computer science engineering (HES, EPF) or equivalent;
- Team player and open to a multi-cultural team environment;
- Ability to work efficiently in fast moving environment;
- Ability to work in Agile/DevOps environment (no waterfall);
- Customer-driven in his/her attitude, demonstrates good interpersonal skills, face-to-face, over the phone or when writing e-mails;
- Autonomous, flexible and collaborative;
- Fluent in English and French.
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.