Your role as Integration Engineer is to prepare and maintain integration test material and infrastructure used to validate the correct implementation of Nagra security related requirements into decoder devices. On the quality of your deliverables depends the good execution of the tests to be run by Nagra partners. You participate actively to the Agile activities within the Device Integration Test Specification team, and you work in close collaboration with integration teams, R&D architects and software development teams.
We offer you
- A multicultural environment (US, India, China)
- A company investing close to $200 million annually in R&D
- Over 65 years of innovation in developing award-winning products
- Flexitime for a balanced work-life
- Versatility through the Agile methodology.
- Design and implement new integration test cases to validate the correct implementation of Nagra security related requirements on devices such as Set-to-Box or TV’s.
- Prepare and validate associated test streams and assets.
- Update and publish integration test kits and procedures for Nagra partners.
- Provide custom test material services within agreed SLA.
- Create and maintain related documentation and training material.
- Provide trainings for US & China integration teams as well as related technical support.
- Contribute to the evolution / maintenance of internal tools (on Unix) to maintain a good level of productivity and reliability.
- Maintain the Nagra lab infrastructure used by partners to execute the integration tests.
- Communicate timely on labs/services downtime and maintenances.
- Define and maintain services provided to partners and related to device integration testing.
- Continuously improve processes to support high-quality development and support activities with optimal user experience.
- Contribute to improve the Continuous Integration test coverage.
- Min. 3 years’ experience in software development or testing
- Unix environment knowledge
- Good scripting skills (Shell / Perl / Python)
- Experience with an Agility development methodology a plus.
- Strong interest in software testing and quality
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Confident written and verbal communicator, interested in training people
- Rigorous, diplomatic and autonomous
- Good resistance to stress and used to multi-tasking activities
- Bachelor’s degree in technology / computer science or equivalent
- Fluent English and French essential (oral and written).
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.