Integrated into a small team of R&D system engineers, you will actively participate to the implementation & maintenance of the IT infrastructure used for R&D purposes: development, test and continuous integration systems; both physical and virtual machines.
- Maintain and administrate internal R&D network infrastructure
- Maintain and administrate internal R&D machines (Linux + few windows systems)
- Perform technical support to R&D teams (network, hardware and OS issues)
- Implement and maintain monitoring tools (zabbix)
- Ensure that a good backup strategy is in place and that it is applied correctly
The System Technician should have the following work experience and qualifications:
- CFC degree in Computer Science field. (Technical Maturity is a plus)
- Minimum of 2 years Network/HW/operating system technician experience
- Administration knowledge of Linux Red Hat, VMware
- Knowledge of scripting (bash, perl)
- Networking competences (TCP/IP, redundant architecture, network equipment configuration, network architecture), a plus
- Experience in AWS cloud environment, a plus.
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.