You are part of our R&D department which develops Nagra Pay TVs and IoT solutions for our customers. More particularly, within a platform team working in SRE DevOps model, you contribute to ensure reliability of our solutions in AWS cloud environments.
- Product Owner of Nagra IoT platform in AWS: backlog definition and prioritization in agile mode
- Ensure team capability to create the deployment code in AWS, to provide IoT solution in AWS for product validation, to deploy and upgrade IoT solution in AWS production environments
- Coordination with other Teams, Architects, Product Line Managers
- Facilitator, ensuring good communication and great working atmosphere
- She/He has in charge to define and prioritize the platform team backlog
- Define features based on Product Line Manager, System Architects, Security Architects, Product Owners, Team Members inputs
- Write features description and associated acceptance criteria
- Explain the features to the team and participate to the user stories estimation
- Organize and defend priorities inside the backlog for next 3 months increment
- She/He is involved help team on stories definition and realization
- Provide necessary information on features/and user stories to the scrum team to support them in their implementation and activity
- Participates in team demo for reviewing user stories realization
- Accept stories as done by ensuring that all acceptance criteria are met and comply with the Definition of Done (DoD)
- She/He is involved in the continuous amelioration process
- Participate to the team retrospective for implementing improvement stories that will increase the velocity and quality
- Participate to the transversal retrospective for global process improvement
- More than 8-10 years of experience in software development
- Bachelor degree / Master degree in Technology or Computer science
- Strong knowledge in the following technologies: AWS Cloud architectures, Docker, Unix, Databases, Automatic Deployment tooling
- Strong collaboration & communication skills with the ability to inspire & influence stakeholders.
- Ability to work efficiently in fast moving environment, resistant to constraints and stress.
- Ability to assist development teams and System Architects to identify system shortfalls and bottlenecks before implementation
- Customer-driven attitude, demonstrates good interpersonal skills
- A self-driven, autonomous and highly motivated team player able to follow through and execute.
- Proven leadership skills and keen to take on new challenges
- Experience in working with foreign teams (India, USA) is an asset
- Curious and proactive mindset with a high sense of ownership and commitment
- Hard worker who gets the job done in a very demanding business environment
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Negotiation skills, decision maker
- Fluent in English and French.
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.