Being part of our Anti-Piracy Squad you will contribute to help studios, sports rights owners and Pay-TV service providers protect the value of their premium content by securing their channels, live events and movies. As Security Engineer you will provide support and insight on broadcast piracy technologies and performs other anti-piracy tasks such as piracy monitoring, detection and countermeasure actions.
- Develop and maintain state-of-the art anti-piracy countermeasures, tools and documentation;
- Research in new technologies to maintain the premium quality of service;
- Perform network and data analysis for anti-piracy countermeasures operations;
- Provide analysis reports to program managers;
- Provide technical support to media piracy investigations and litigation.
- Master level education is required within software or electronics hardware programming.
- Networking knowledge is required.
- Experience with programming (Python scripting, C++) is required.
- Experience or education within basic cryptography and other principles for information security is preferred.
- Data Analysis knowledge is an advantage.
- Reverse-engineering skills would be a plus.
- A curious and analytical mindset, with the willingness to learn new technologies, is desired.
- The ability to provide proactive, top-notch client-oriented service.
- Fluent English language is required, written and spoken.
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.