The Security technician provides support and insight on broadband piracy technologies and performs other anti-piracy tasks for Nagravision from the HQ-Cheseaux office.
- Find/Develop new monitoring solutions to improve working environment.
- Development of scripts\tools to facilitate content monitoring tasks.
- Technical support to media piracy investigations and litigations.
- Manage services subscriptions.
- Provide support to content and key sharing teams.
- Maintain the Lab up and running: network lab infrastructure; hardware lab infrastructure.
- CFC Level education is required within electronics hardware or software programming
- Networking knowledge is required.
- Reverse-engineering skills are desired.
- JSON development skills are desired.
- PHP and DB Administraion development skills are desired.
- Fluent English language is required, written and spoken.
- Experience with computer networking and knowledge about multimedia formats is a must.
- Experience in relevant security work is preferred but not mandatory for this position.
- Good Linux knowledge is preferred but not mandatory.
- Experience with a wide variety of hardware and software stack is desired.
- A curious and analytical mindset, with the willingness to learn new things, is desired
- The ability to withstand periods of strong pressure, still taking care of health and retaining acceptable work security and quality.
- The ability to provide proactive, top-notch client-oriented service.