Be a key member of the DevOps Anti-piracy team working collaboratively with a squad of talented security engineers and experts in charge of disrupting and fighting piracy. As a Senior Security Engineer, you will be using advanced tools and you will have the possibility to design and implement software that will bring value to the team. You will also work on the design and implementation of countermeasures to fight piracy efficiently.
If you like developing using innovative technologies, and participate to exciting piracy fighting, this job is for you!
- Contribution in innovative R&D projects for anti-piracy operations.
- Development of anti-piracy countermeasures and deployment follow up.
- Elaboration of piracy analysis reports.
- Contribution in network analysis for anti-piracy countermeasures operations.
- Development and support of internal tools for countermeasures operations analyses.
- Technical support to media piracy investigations and litigations.
- Master level education is required within software or electronics hardware programming.
- Experience with programming (Python scripting, C++) is required.
- Networking knowledge is required.
- Experience or education within basic cryptography and other principles for information security is preferred.
- Fluent English language written and spoken is required.
- A curious and analytical mindset, with the willingness to learn new technologies, is desired.
- Assembly programing and Reverse-engineering skills are desired.
- AWS cloud (Infrastructure as code) would be a plus.
- The ability to provide proactive, top-notch client-oriented service.
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.