As a member of device security team, you will work in close collaboration with security architects to create and maintain Nagra security specifications for embedded devices. You will be in charge to define the device security evaluation methodology and create and maintain the necessary test material. You will support Nagra integration centers during security evaluation of consumer electronic devices embedding Nagra products.
- Develop, maintain, and enhance the existing security evaluation framework and test specifications using SAFe or Scrum Agile methods.
- Ensure state-of-the-art research and contribute to improving the knowledge of the team in terms of embedded platforms security, development environments and testing tools.
- Provide timely support to Nagra Integration centres on Nagra security specifications and help them to evaluate compliance of devices with Nagra security requirements.
- Conduct security analysis of devices embedding Nagra products and evaluate the risk exposure introduced by non-compliances.
- When requested, support our partners and conduct (on-site, if necessary) workshops to discuss and review their architecture and implementation choices to ensure their compliance with Nagra security specifications.
- Occasionally conduct technical trainings to key stakeholders on specifications or newly developed features.
- 4+ years of working in embedded SW development.
- Expertise with device security evaluations and hardening, Linux architecture, and software security.
- Confirmed knowledge in one or more of the following:
- Penetration Testing
- Test strategy and specifications design
- Android security
- Python/HTML/PHP development
- SQL queries
- Background in Digital TV.
- Engineering degree in technology/computer science or equivalent.
- Proven ability to work effectively on multi-tasks assignment in a timely and efficient manner.
- Proven capacity to work autonomously in a multi-site team environment and to take proper initiative.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to produce high quality technical documentation and reports in English.
- Fluent in French and English essential.
We offer you
- A multicultural environment (US, India, China)
- A company investing close to $200 million annually in R&D
- Over 65 years of innovation in developing award-winning products
- Flexitime for a balanced work-life
- Versatility through the Agile methodology.
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.