You are part of our R&D department which develops Nagra Pay TV solutions for our customers. More specifically, within the Back-End team, you are a software developer in charge of several components based on several technologies (C++, Java) managing our CAS platforms for Pay TV operators, mostly to be deployed on premises, but some on AWS.
- Part of a software development team in charge of the Design, Implementation, Validation and in some cases the Deployment of Software Services
- Provide qualified code (tested and documented)
- Follow quality development rules and recommendations
- Perform code reviews and suggest improvements
- Work in an Agile, Test-Driven development process
- Execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely
- Handle support requests from regional offices (3rd level support)
- Maintain legacy software
- Collaborate and work closely with other teams in Switzerland, Norway and India
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Technology or Computer Science
- 1-2 years of experience in development
- Experience in several of the following technologies/areas: Operating Systems (AIX, Linux), Development Languages (C++, Java), Scripting languages (Perl, Python), Cloud (AWS), Container Concepts (Docker), Relational DBs (Oracle), Continuous Integration, Deployment Automation & Orchestration, Infrastructure Automation, Source Control (Perforce, AWS code commit, GitLab), Agile Methodology.
- Curious and proactive mindset with a high sense of ownership and commitment
- Knowledge of DTV business is an asset
- Fluent in English, knowledge of French is an asset
- Hard worker & team player who gets the job done with enthusiasm in a very demanding business environment
- Good communication and collaboration skills, ready to go extra-mile to achieve great results.
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.